We respect your right to privacy.
It is provided in accordance with our obligations under the personal data protection law in Thailand.
We will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless it is in response to you using our Website or actively registering for one of our online products.
The security of your personally identifiable information is extremely important to us.
Personal Information Collected by Company
When you take our assessment, when you purchase an introduction session with a mentor and mentorship package, we will collect the following information:
- Full-name, Nickname, phone number, email address, employment status, company you are employed, age (required), and other personal information.
- Comments you voluntarily post while participating in an online mentorship program
Purpose for Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- To manage your mentee account and to provide technical support to you
- For marketing purposes, where you provide us with your consent to receive marketing communications, which may include email and/or telephone communications with information and news
- To contact you occasionally in order to invite you to share your opinions of and experiences with Adaptivity, and to publish customer reviews on our website or on other media channels
- Prevent fraud or without any permission in using the service
The company may use the personal information of users for any other purpose other than what is stated in this policy. It is subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Shared Use of Information
For the above purposes, we may share your information with the following third parties. Please note that any third-parties use of your personal data will be governed by their own privacy policies and give rise to separate obligations under applicable data protection laws. We suggest that you carefully review any third-party privacy policies that may apply to you.
Third parties that may receive your information include:
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Platform Operator's and the Personnel's Rights
- All information is stored on our secure servers. You can edit, erase, ask for a copy of your personal details by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “Contacting Adaptivity” heading below.
- You can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “Contacting Adaptivity” heading below.
- You may unsubscribe from certain email communications by following the unsubscribe link in the email communication itself.
- If you have any privacy-related questions or unresolved problems, you may contact us using the information provided below.
The Company may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. Users may access new editions at https://adaptivity.us/privacypolicy.
Adaptivity Pte. Ltd.
160 Robinson Road, #14-04 Singapore Business Federation Centre, Singapore 068914
150 Sukhumvit, Soi 16, Khlong Toei, Bangkok Thailand 10110
This page was last updated on 16th April 2021